Monday, October 25, 2010

Lyk..this blog is jus rite for mee..I HAT3 TYPING LYK DIS. -_- ...Blog #7! ;D

Blog #7 Go to CYOA look at the example of an IM message Write an IM and its translation about a contagious disease.

I.M.:
Heyyyy.
Anywayyyss i am lyk soo miserable. I cot the chick pox! I was visitin myy frend wit it but i thot id be ok after i dint get it for a fw days. but then i found out ppl r infectious 1 to 5 days b4 the rash appears. and it take 10 to 21 days afta contact to get it. and LEMME tell you, the rash is lyk reeelly reely gross. D: i shoulda never went over since the pox infect some1 if they breath in da same air after the person lyk sneezes or cofs. :(So gross rite!?!? Anyyyway, im lyin in bed rite now, with little red dots all ova my body.:( on da brite side tho, at least im not an adult yet, cuz chicken pox is even worse wen u old.:D And the dots even darker and uglier in adults! ewwww. and da scars are more prominent 2. I don't wana be seen like dis! well at least i dont think i gota worry bout that, since isolation is the best way. dont want any1 else gettin infected 2 u no...anyway it prob take about a wk until its all clear! Then u can come c me!
ttyl! :D

Translation:
Hey.
Anyway, I am so miserable. I caught the chicken pox! I was visiting my friend who had it, but I thought I would be okay after I didn't get it for a few days! But then I found out that people are infectious 1 to 5 days before the rash appears, and it takes 10 to 21 days after contact to get it. And, let me tell you, the rash is really gross. I should have never visited my friend! Apparently, the a person can get infected if they breathe in the same air after the person sneezes or coughs.:( Isn't that gross? D: Anyway, I'm lying in bed right now, with little red dots all over my body. :( On the bright side though, at least I'm not an adult yet, because chicken pox is even more severe when you get old. :D And the dots are darker and the scars are more prominent too! I don't want to be seen like this! Well, at least I don't think I have to worry about that, since isolation is the best way to prevent anyone else from getting infected too. Anyway, it will probably take about a week until I'm not contagious anymore! Then you can come and visit. :)
Talk to you later! :D

info from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenpox

THIS WAS SO HARD. I never type that horrible. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment